The stickers for nails decorated are increasingly on the rise.
The seasons come and go, and this is a trend which is renewed constantly.
What woman doesn’t like to have your nails always beautiful and fashion, isn’t it?
There are a plethora of choices of stickers for nails decorated on the market. However, depending on the occasion, the desire is to have something very specific that we can’t find in stores.
In addition, many women do not have the same skill with both hands and, in these cases, the best thing to do is to use stickers instead of create the designs in their own nails.
When this happens, you can create your nail decorations!
I didn’t think it was possible?
Today, we’ll show you two methods of how to make and apply stickers for nails decorated. Your nails will never be the same!
Do it yourself decorated nail stickers
Method 1: using paints and creating the designs manually
- 1 empty milk carton;
- Brush nº 0;
- Toothpick or dotting tool (depending on the design you will do);
- Base enamel;
- Fabric paint in desired colors.
- The first step is to cut the carton of milk.You will use the inner side of the box as the basis for their adhesives. Is on the inside of the box that you will do your drawings.
- After cutting, you will apply a thin layer of enamel base of the brand of your choice in the area where you’re going to do the drawing.
- Then just let your imagination and creativity aflorarem. Use the brush, toothpick and/or the dotting tool and make the design you want. Always remember to respect the “limit” of the base that you passed in the milk. Your drawing must always be on top of the base.
Step by step (applying)
Apply the adhesive on the nails is very easy too. With the tip of the fingernail or with the help of a toothpick, gently lift one of the edges where you spent the enamel base and, consequently, where the drawing is positioned.
Then remove gently as if it were a film and adhesive will come out in your hand.
To apply, paint your nails with the desired color, and then place the sticker on top. Finish with a layer of top coat.
Method 2: using the computer and printing the drawings
The cartouches of stickers for nails decorated are found in several places. Many lovers of nails make these cards at home. After all, there’s not much secret.
Are we going to learn?
- L transparent folder (found in most stationery stores);
- Base enamel;
- Milky termolina;
- Varnishes and glues for cover;
- Cut the folder L in half and adjust so that the two halves have the size of a sheet A4 bond.
- With the help of a brush, a thin layer of enamel base on one side of a leaf.
- Prepare a mixture containing 4 tablespoons Milky termolina, 2 tablespoons of varnish and glues for cover and 1 tablespoon water. Mix well and let stand for about 1 hour.
- After rest, make sure that the base that you apply in your “leaf” has dried up.Then, apply two coats of mixture that you have prepared, always waiting for it to dry between one coat and another.
- On the computer, prepare a sheet with the prints of your choice. They will be your stickers for nails decorated and, soon, will be printed.
- At the time of print, be sure to place the sheet in the correct position.The impression should be made up of layers that you have prepared.
- After printing, apply a thin coat of acrylic spray varnish. This will give more shine for your adhesives and will also keep them any longer.
Step by step (applying)
The application of stickers for nails decorated made with the printer is similar to application of adhesives made manually on the interior side of the milk carton.
Cut the adhesive of the card that you have prepared. With the help of the fingernail or something sharp, lift the tip as if it were a card and pull like a film.
To apply the nails, paint your nails with the desired color and then place the sticker on top. Finish with a layer of top coat, as well as the other method.