When a woman has unprotected sex, whether it is purposely to attempt to conceive or due to carelessness, she is always in doubt whether she is pregnant or not.
When a woman becomes pregnant, there is a set of symptoms and signs that may reveal the onset of pregnancy.
In this article you will know the various manifestations that occur when a woman becomes pregnant.
Symptoms of a pregnancy
After fertilization of the egg and egg formation, the woman’s body begins to undergo some changes in order to prepare for the development of the new baby.
These changes most often reveal the existence of a pregnancy.
If you have had unprotected sex and you are experiencing any of these symptoms, the chances of being pregnant are great.
If so, you should take a pregnancy test, and if the result is positive, you should then confirm your pregnancy with a blood BhCG dosing test at your obstetrician.
Then know the various symptoms indicative of a pregnancy.
One of the main symptoms is the absence of menstruation. With the onset of pregnancy, menstruation is discontinued during the 9 months of gestation. However, it is important to take into account the regularity of your period. If it is irregular, this symptom may not be accurate.
– During the first few months of pregnancy, it is also normal for the pregnant woman to urinate more frequently.
– With the onset of pregnancy, the breasts begin to increase in size and become more consistent. In addition, the woman feels her breasts more tense and sensitive, and in some cases, she may even feel some pain. Also the nipples grow larger, and the auras darker.
– Another classic symptom is nausea and vomiting, especially in the morning. Morning sickness is very common in pregnant women during the first three months, being more intense from the sixth week.
– Also at this stage, food cravings, caused by hormonal changes in women, begin to occur.
– If you are feeling more tired than usual, and you feel you have not done anything to feel so much fatigue, then this may also be a sign of pregnancy. In the early days after fertilization, the woman’s organism undergoes many changes, which consume a lot of energy, causing fatigue.
– With pregnancy there is a greater occurrence of a reduction in blood pressure or blood sugar, which sometimes causes dizziness, or even fainting.
Pregnant Keira Knightley Can’t Wait to Drink Again, Shares …
Zoé De Grand Maison – Pregnant at 17 – Starry …
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama – Episode 8
Kate Moss’ ex Jefferson Hack reveals their daughter Lila …
Goldie Hawn shares her delight as son Oliver welcomes …
John McEnroe: Maybe I should not have said anything …
This Woman’s Husband Was Always Coming Home Late. Then One …
April Resolution: My Diastasis Can Kiss My Ass(tasis)
And Onto Insulin I Go…
SATURDAY IS PHOBLOG DAY!
Offset’s alleged threesome partner Summer Bunni apologizes …
The Walking Dead’s Emily Kinney braves LA’s Grove mall to …
The Thing (John Carpenter’s The Thing) vs Necromorph (Dead …
EXCLUSIVE: Nick Carter and Wife Lauren Reveal Pregnancy …
Elisabetta Canalis gives birth to a baby girl with husband …
Portrait of the author as a 40 year-old woman …
JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers in no rush to get married …
Not Normal: Nerdy Weekly Baby Size: Week 23
Charlotte Church reveals she will ‘have to work’ for the …
Jennifer Aniston: Her Baby Dreams SHATTERED By Fake …