One of the most popular pregnancy symptoms and one that catches the attention of expectant mothers more quickly is the lack of menstruation at the right time, or, of course, the delay in menstruation.
However, contrary to what one might think, it is very common to continue having menstruation (or a kind of) during the pregnancy process, causing many women not to know exactly what is happening in their body.
Menstruation during pregnancy is technically known as vaginal bleeding, but what happens is almost the same as during menstruation, so there are many women who feel some fear or even doubts when this happens.
It is the appearance of this vaginal bleeding that causes many women to know exactly of their pregnancy much after the 12 weeks, since there are not always other physical indications.
This bleeding can occur due to several causes, namely:
- Implantation of the embryo into the wall of the uterus can cause bleeding to be less than menstruation with a lighter color and shorter duration.
- Changes in the cervix, which is much more sensitive during pregnancy, is one of the possible causes.
- There may still be an ectopic pregnancy, that is, the embryo implants outside the uterus.
- Some infections that occur in the vagina and cervix are also a major cause.
- In some cases, about 15%, this initial bleeding may mean an early abortion, but they are only a few cases and not taken as a general rule.
As this is a health problem that can affect all types of women and at any age, whenever it occurs, regardless of duration or even absence of pain, it is always advised to consult your family doctor for the appropriate and then checking that the baby and mother are well.
The Stages Of A Woman’s Sleep Life: Pregnancy And …
J# 25 Baby Trivia 1. How many weeks is a full term …
What Cervical Mucus Looks Like Through Your Cycle
Ovulation Induction for In Vitro Fertilization
Everything You Need to Know About PCOS
Atenolol (atenolol) , also known as: Tenormin
Abortion Stock Images, Royalty-Free Images & Vectors …
Top 10 Best Herbs to Improve Fertility and Get Pregnant …
Propysalic NF Ointment 20 gm: Price, Overview, Warnings …
Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
Gender perspectives of reproductive health
Controlled Ovarian Hyperstimulation
Relent Plus Syp 60 ml: Price, Overview, Warnings …
Neurobion Forte RF Injection 2 ml: Price, Overview …
Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
Interview with Tanya Selvaratnam, author of "The Big Lie …
OUR HEALTH INFO: Vaginal Yeast Infection
Calendar with Week Number Printable Template with Holidays