Pregnancy is not a disease. As such, this is a phase of a woman’s life in which she can make her life normal, but of course with some adaptations.
The physical activity should therefore remain part of the day-to-day life of the pregnant woman, because brings numerous benefits for pregnancy and the health of mother and baby.
However, as one easily perceives, physical activity should be appropriate for pregnant women . Get to know 5 reasons to do pregnancy exercises.
5 Reasons to Exercise During Pregnancy
Doing physical activity daily brings many benefits for a woman, whether pregnant or not. As such, when pregnant, the pregnant woman should continue to perform physical exercises, now more appropriate to her new situation.
At least three times a week, in sessions of 30 or more minutes, the pregnant woman should perform adequate physical exercises, staying in shape, preparing her muscles for childbirth and oxygenating the baby better.
However, these are not the only reasons to exercise in pregnancy. Here are 5 reasons to exercise in pregnancy.
– physical exercise helps blood flow more easily and prevents fluid retention, thus reducing swelling in the feet and legs;
– exercising during pregnancy promotes a decreased risk of developing gestational diabetes;
– Moderate and adequate physical activity during pregnancy helps prevent and relieve back pain;
– Pregnancy is a phase of a woman’s life where food needs to be taken care of and where weight gain must be controlled, which is why physical exercise is essential to reduce the chances of overweight;
– Adequate and regular physical activity helps reduce the risk of developing hypertension in pregnancy, which is responsible for the development of pre-eclampsia.
But the reasons for exercising during pregnancy do not stop here.
Physical activity during pregnancy brings benefits like increased strength and muscle strength, flexibility, better quality sleep at night, better mood and more energy during the day.
As you see, exercising during pregnancy only has advantages, and you should only be careful to consult your doctor in order to know which exercises you can and can not do.
There are even gym classes for pregnant women, where they will be guided by a professional experienced.
How Does Your Body Actually Reacts On Drinking Carbonated …
The 25+ best Kegel exercises benefits ideas on Pinterest …
5 Reasons to Strengthen Your Core during Pregnancy
5 Reasons To Exercise After Pregnancy
Diary of a Fit Mommy
Top 7 Reasons to Exercise After Pregnancy – So much more …
7 Reasons to Get Back in Shape after Pregnancy … Fitness
10 reasons why you should EXERCISE in pregnancy
Prenatal Ab Workout
5 Exercise Alternatives to Running During Pregnancy
Maternal Moves: Staying Fit While Pregnant
5 Reasons to Exercise While Pregnant
Great Post Pregnancy Workouts
VASUKI MAHAL KALYANA MANDAPAM …. வாசுகி மஹால் உங்களை …
Exercise During Pregnancy
Lower Back Exercises During Pregnancy
5 Reasons to Use Chiropractic Care During Pregnancy
De 20+ bästa idéerna om After pregnancy på Pinterest
Pregnancy Exercises First Trimester
Is it Ok to Run During Pregnancy?